Friday, October 26, 2012

She’s heard stories of Vietnam vets who can still feel the tingling of their amputated limbs She’s wondering how many women are walking around this world feeling the tingling of their amputated wings, remembering what it was to fly, to sing




I’m just really tired right now. This whole month has been so depressing and emotional and I don’t know why. I just feel like crying all the time. I sent off for my police report when I tried to press charges against Banky. Ugh just saying his name makes me sick to my stomach. It just seems like everything is falling apart. The more help I get the worse things become around me. I keep second guessing myself about what I’m doing. I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing. I feel like I have to do it I have to speak out about what’s happening. It still feels like I’m carrying around this deep dark secret and its tearing me apart inside. I’m scared about publicly speaking about what happened. I’m scared that people I called my friends won’t want nothing to do with me anymore. I’m scared that ill push everyone else away. I’m scared that I’ll never get over this.

Therapy isn’t going well at all. Every time I need someone to talk to everyone is busy so by the time that someone ask me what’s wrong or what’s bothering me I don’t really have anything to say because I don’t feel that same feeling anymore. I feel as though people just ignore my feelings, I feel like I’m sacrificing my soul. And right now I’m actually starting to think that something is seriously wrong with me mentally. I think it’s my hormones again. I’ve been keeping track of my emotions and something just seems so off with that and my eating habits.

This has just been such a bad year and I can’t stop thinking about my dad, I just wish this whole thing was over. He doesn’t want to live his life suffering, not knowing what’s going on around him. He has no function in his brain and yet my mother still won’t take the feeding tubes out. The doctors keep telling us that he’s not going to come out of the vegetative state. And it’s been 8 months and no one is listening to me and I can’t do anything about it. She didn’t care about him while he was around so why are you making everyone else (including your husband) suffer.

It’s just a lot of stress going on right now. My Grandfather (I’ve known him since I was 5 and he’s the closest thing I’ve had to a grandfather) died last night. Death always comes in 3’s. Its only October and the year isn’t even over. I’m tired of trying to hide my tears. I’m tired of crying in the bathroom. I’m tired of just letting go of one tear at a time and hiding the other tears. I’m just tired of having sad feelings.


2 comments:

Shadow said...

I am so sorry that you are feeling down. It hurts to think that you are so hurt G.R.
And my friend it's okay to feel scared of speaking about the abuse publicly and there's nothing wrong in fearing that people might not accept you. I feel the same way. But yes, tell this to the people you trust.I know that they'll listen out.
And i wanted to tell you that I am always here to listen no matter what. I'll always be there if you need someone to speak to. If you like I will mail you my Facebook ID so that we can talk. But please don't be this sad. And G.R don't bottle up your emotion it will make things harder :(. Let yourself cry...Crying only makes us human <3
And I am sorry that your Grandpa died...Yeah it's always hard to lose the people we love.
Take gentle care of yourself.
HUGS!
thinking of you :)

Golden Rays said...

http://m.facebook.com/#!/Mrs.TBrown?__user=1520923962

This is my facebook page, that way we can talk all the time. Thabk you for being there for me, I eally do appreciatge it