Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I wish I could turn back the hands of time, I wish that I can take the pain. This pain and suffering out of your life. Now I'm here in memories of how things how used to be, Can't hold these tears from falling from my eyes. Can't hold this hurting inside. It's gonna be hard, God take my heart 'Cause I don't want it anyway. I don't think that I can take, Feeling this hurt, I'm feeling the worst. Lord give me one more chance, Let me do all I can, 'Cause I don't wanna say Goodbye...



I’m tired and I just want to cry. It’s been a bad day and even worse year. I can’t say how much I miss my dad right now. I’m just so exhausted and tired of crying over it. I’m tired of crying knowing that he’s still suffering, I’m tired of crying about how he’s not here anymore, I’m tired of crying over he will never hug me again and it hurts just a little bit more than heartbreak.

I haven’t really been feeling too good all day, tomorrow is thanksgiving and he’s not here. He’s not here bugging me about what I’m cooking; I miss him telling me to find out what time Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is coming on. It came on today and I had it set for auto tune to watch but I couldn’t watch it by myself, I tried, I cried.

I’m trying to be strong but it just feels like every time I feel ok and I accept it, it’s like being shot in the stomach again and reality sets in. some days I think that he’s just on a really long vacation and then I walk by the living room and see his jacket and I want to put it on but I don’t want to forget what he smells like. I’m starting to forget what his smile looked like so I try to look at pictures but that only makes me cry harder and I feel sad instead of happy. I had forgotten what my dad sounded like until I forgot that I had a video of him singing Oh Christmas tree to our tree. I’m so happy that I found that video, it’s the last thing that I have left of him.

It’s such a depressing and lonely feeling. Some days I want to lie in bed and just cry until I feel better instead of pushing myself to stay up all night trying to relax so that I can cry. I’m just tired and I miss my dad more than I can even being to explain………….

2 comments:

Shadow said...

G.R I am sorry to hear that you are missing your dad so much.I hope you find solace. we all are with you. Never think that you are alone with your pain :(...People leave cuZ they have to leave one day or the other, we can't stop that right? so why to tarnish and taint the good moments we spent with them, in the past, by crying over them and feeling sad. G.R i am sure that your dad loved you very very much and he'd feel very sad seeing you crying/ fighting so hard .
Take gentle care of yourself <3

JBR said...

Iam sorry for your pain. Safe hugs.