Friday, September 14, 2012

I know what you're going through, your heartaches are visible, your tears are still real, and your world has still been left cold. You want to cry, but deep down inside you try, to hold it all together. You wish you could just reach out, and hug your loved on once more, but realize it is all a dream. You want to shout

In a corner she sits,
head held between her knees,
her wounds are invisible
to the naked eye,
they are deep,
so deep,
her mind is poisoned,
her actions affected....
As her mind opens up
in the palm of her hand,
the mask she wears slips
from the tears falling,
tears flowing freely
between the memories,
the disappointments,
the tragedy, the love
she feels no more.
Crimson words pour
freely, and stain the
walls and floor, as she
sits untouched....




Today has been such an emotional day for me I don’t even know where to begin. Well for the past two days I’ve just been feeling down. Not depressed or anything but just feeling down and sad. Well one of those things that were bothering me was my dad, I miss him so much. We took him off of life support almost 3 weeks ago but he hasn’t let go yet. He’s breathing on his own but he still has no brain function so it’s not like he’s going to wake up and come back. He’s gone but just lingering around and that has been a little tough for me to deal with. Another thing is just stress with what’s going on at home but some of that has been fixed today so I can let that go.







No comments: